Thursday, January 25, 2007

Do I need a new Camera?

Yea, I do. I hope that this month we can finally order one, I really need to get some work in progress picts up on here. I spent yesterday re-cooping from the evil teeth monster and did get some bodice cutting out and done with. I have a paisley to start that is brown and green...yuck, what a combo, but great paisleys on it.

I have been watching the latest Jane Eyre on MPT. Great dresses, men's coats. It is one of my favorite periods, and the main dress she wears is very like the blue one I had some years back. I guess I will just have to remake one.

I started up on some bodice pieces and I need to get the over-lock oiled and re-threaded. I am having a hell of it with the blades I think getting dull ish. I hat the prospect of re-threading all the threads.

No comments: