Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Finally, The Uniquely You is Unique

After months of waiting and refitting and reworking, V carved the Uniquely You form with me on the weekend. However, I noticed that things had gotten a bit tight on the cover...hmmm, that holiday bulge. I have begun and increased excercise program and eating more veggies.

I was able to get the short corset and chemise on it and try to get the silk Regency ball gown solidly on it. After months of trying to get this one thing done, it is just amazing how much more possitive I can think about creating now. It's like having a blank canvas almost.

I hope to get our new Digital Camera after V calms down about his new iPod. Then I can get these projects done. I have to make something for the events coming up and I do hope to go to the Cyprian's this year, to make up for missing it two years back. Hope to get some pictures up with the old camera this weekend.

No comments: