Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Stash Diving: Surviving the Second Plunge

After coming up with this must do plan a few months back, I surveyed my stash. What can I work on in the coming months that I already have fabric for? How scary is that stash? Oh, it's two tubs of Holloween colored plastic, scary in and of itself.

So, then you unfurl the stash? No, it's better to try to pull and untangle the pieces , get them sorted out. So, I started to explore just one tub. Hmmm, there is definately enough there for at least 4 costumes. I am eyeing the silk striping in blues and greys for a pic nic coming up in June. This picnic is for the GBACG

Victorian Artworks Afternoon Sunday, June 22nd, 2008

So, I know have a sewing project for the memorial Day Weekend and I will see if I can find a skirt to go with it. I may have to use one I already have, that way I can still qualify for my own challenge.

No comments: