Saturday, May 23, 2009

BayCon 2009 Saturday 23rd May, 11:35

Here I sit, waiting for crazy costumes to go by. I have seen some fun ones. This morning, I met Glitch from "Tin Man". Hoping to see many more. Sales have been slow. I was not able to finish up the Tudor so that I could wear it today. Tragically bummed about that.

Operating on very little sleep. I zonked out early but woke up expecting fur kids to be bugging me. Took a while to realize I was at the Hyatt.

So, feeling a bit old today. missing wearing a costume, but getting some ideas on what to venture into next. I should finish up that Tudor, have a day or two to just finish the bloody thing up.

Hoping to make it to the masquerade tonight. I would like to see the creations. But getting so tired lately. It's just a hope I have that I can work on some costumes for the Costume College soon. I think once school gets out, there will be a little more time. I have to get brave enough to make the 18th Cent silk costume I want. Got the silk, just have to get brave enough. Hmmm. And then, English or French? Such things to decide.

No comments: