Thursday, May 03, 2007

Now, to get that LM dress done

I have been finally getting the rest of the tiny green checked fabric into skirt form and I am almost to a trying on point. I had to mend a grommet hole on a corset this week and have got all the under pinnings together. I hope to try it on tomorrow and get the length right.

The bodice is finished accept for putting in the spiral stays. I had hoped to trim it out using the new machine, but I still have a bit to pay on it. I guess I will have to work on Harry P as the breaking in project. Of course, as luck will have it, I am really having a hard time finding the fabric I would like for the robes.gggggrrrhhhh.

I have some photos I hope to have up soon for the blog here. The newer camera has been so much easier to use and I don't feel like I am fighting it too much. I still have to use all the features in it, which I have not tried them all yet. Ahh, gotta dig out that straw hat and get it trimmed up.

No comments: