Monday, May 16, 2005

BayCon 2005

The Dealer's Room I go..
It is just around the corner, BayCon 2005. This is my first attempt at selling in a bigger venue. I hope that after what I experienced at Costume Academy, this will be a success too. I have been gathering more products and some fun feathers and such to sell, and hope if I can sell 2/3 of what I bring, I can break even. This will also give me some feedback from live customers and see how reactions are to products. While selling on line is a wonderful thing, and keeps prices down, real time feedback is good.

I do expect that there will be some rivalry in the merchants room, there ususally is. It's sad, but I guess I have concerns about it. On the other hand, why shouldn't I have a chance? I think maybe there is room for all and would love to see a lot of us successful. I am hoping to have great combacks for the typical, shall I say, stir ups that occur in some situations like this. I hope it can be a fun thing to do for all, I hate it when everything is so negative.

No comments: